2 Years International Warranty Extension (for a Standard 1 Year Warranty Consumer* Model)
* Zenbook,Vivobook and ASUS Laptop
All of ASUS notebooks purchased in Australia comes with a one or two years international warranty. ASUS Premium Care extends your coverage to two or three years from your device purchase date. In addition, you’ll get direct support from ASUS experts internationally or locally.
ASUS provides ways to extend your standard warranty with guaranteed ASUS support.
- Extend the warranty period from the ASUS products purchase date.
- Hassle-free repair or replacement, including parts and labour.
- Direct support from ASUS.
- International or local repair coverage and support *.
* Dependent on the ASUS Premium Care purchased.
- ASUS Premium Care must be purchased and activated within the warranty period of your ASUS product purchase date.
- Other ASUS Premium Care packages, such as Local Accidental Damage Protection/Battery Service Package/Hard Disk Drive Retention/On-Site Service, must be purchased and activated within one-hundred and eighty (180) days of your ASUS product purchase date.
- Notebook/Commercial Notebook/Gaming Notebook can purchase ASUS Premium Care for an extended warranty within the machine warranty period, and the total warranty is limited to a maximum of three years.
- The ASUS product must be registered, and ASUS Premium Care must be activated online via the ASUS Member website.
- ASUS Premium Care does not cover software, the battery, peripherals, free accessories such as a mouse or bag, and Customer Induced Damage.
- International warranty services are limited to the available options in the country where the service is requested. Service options, parts availability, and response time vary with each country.
- Local warranty services are available only in the country where the ASUS product is purchased. The Service level follows the service policy of your standard warranty.
Why should I purchase ASUS Premium Care?
With ASUS Premium Care you will enjoy extended warranty services after your ASUS products standard warranty expires.
When can I purchase ASUS Premium Care?
ASUS Premium Care must be purchased and activated within one-hundred and eighty (180) days of your ASUS product purchase date. ASUS Premium Care will expire if you have not activated it within one-hundred and eighty (180) days and you will not be able to enjoy the benefits of the service package. ASUS recommends that you activate ASUS Premium Care right after purchasing it.
What is ASUS Premium Care?
With ASUS Premium Care, you can extend your warranty period, expand the warranty coverage, and add extra protection to your ASUS Products with hassle-free repair or replacement.
When can I purchase ASUS Premium Care for my ASUS Products?
- ASUS Warranty Extension Package must be purchased and activated within the warranty period of your ASUS products.
- ASUS other services (Local Accidental Damage Protection/ Battery Service Package/ Hard Disk Drive Retention/ On-Site Service) must be purchased and activated within 180 days of your ASUS product invoice date.
- Only Notebook/ Commercial Notebook/ Gaming Notebook can be purchased for extended warranty within the machine warranty period, and the total warranty is limited to a maximum of three years.
Where can I purchase ASUS Premium Care for my ASUS Products?
ASUS Premium Care can only be purchased in the country where you originally purchased your brand-new ASUS Product from. You can purchase from:
- MyASUS app: Click Here to see MyASUS Warranty extension package Purchase Process
- Visit ASUS eStore and click on warranty extension section.
- Contact an ASUS authorised reseller for detailed information.
* Please note that the availablility of ASUS Premium Care may vary by country.
ASUS Premium Care is available for the following ASUS Products:
- Commercial Notebook
- Gaming Notebook
What does ASUS Premium Care cover?
- ASUS Premium Care only applies to ASUS original hardware built into the ASUS Products, excluding any parts not installed by ASUS, non-ASUS parts replaced by ASUS Service Center, any software, external devices, accessories, peripherals and bundled consumables (including but not limited to the battery of the product, carry bags, support discs, cables and wires or mouse). ASUS is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed by ASUS when the ASUS Product was manufactured.
- The battery of the product is regarded as a consumable part. Due to the battery’s life cycle, there may be limited warranty coverage on this part. Battery warranty period remains subject to the standard warranty you received with the ASUS product. ASUS Premium Care doesn't include battery warranty extension unless stated otherwise the certificate or in the purchase document.
How to activate ASUS Premium Care?
- Step 1 : Become an ASUS Member: Go to ASUS Member Site and sign up to become an ASUS member. If you are already an ASUS member, proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2 : Register your product: Login to ASUS Member Site and click "Product Registration" on the left column. Please fill in the form with the relevant details of your ASUS Product. If you have already registered your product, proceed to Step 3.
- Step 3 : Activate Your Premium Care: Click "Warranty Extension Activation" on the left side menu and follow these instructions:
- Select the registered product which you want to activate ASUS Premium Care with.
- Key in the Contract Code and Password.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
Terms and Conditions
- ASUS Premium Care is designed for ASUS products only.
- Please make sure the product type of ASUS Premium Care you bought matches your ASUS product.
- One contract code of ASUS Premium Care can only be applied once on one ASUS product.
- ASUS Premium Care can only be purchased and activated in the country where you originally purchased your brand-new ASUS product from. ASUS reserves the right to decide if your ASUS Product qualifies for ASUS Premium Care purchases.
- International warranty services are limited to the countries where ASUS provides international service. Service options, parts availability, and response time may vary by country.
- Please keep both the
- the proof of purchase of your ASUS Product and
- the proof of purchase of the ASUS Premium Care for reference if future service requests are required.
- All components or products repaired or replaced by ASUS or ASUS authorized technician will be under warranty for the remaining term of the period of standard warranty but for no less than three months after the service rendered to you in accordance with the ASUS Premium Care.
- Before contacting ASUS for repair, please:
- Back up all your personal data and remove any confidential, proprietary information on the hard drive. ASUS will not be responsible for any loss of your own programs, data or information as indicated above.
- Retrieve the following information from your ASUS product: operating system version, BIOS version, and notify if you have made any recent hardware or software changes.
- Ensure you have the following information readily available: your ASUS Product’s model name, serial number, sales invoice/receipt with date of purchase and warranty card. You will be required to provide proof of purchase before any warranty service shall be offered or is scheduled to be performed.
For extended information see here.