ASUS E-SHOP 14 DAYS HASSLE FREE RETURNS AND CHANGE OF MIND POLICY (AUSTRALIA)
Please read this Policy carefully as it applies to the purchase of Products or Services from Wireless 1 Pty Ltd ABN 44 114 489 477 (“Wireless 1”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) located at 3-7 Byrne St Auburn NSW 2144, which is the product seller of the eShop at https://au.store.asus.com, and all customer services under 14 DAYS HASSLE FREE RETURNS AND CHANGE OF MIND POLICY are provided by Wireless 1.
At the above e-Shop, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase in a simple and hassle-free manner so you may change your mind and cancel your purchase to receive a full refund at any time within 14 days from the day you receive your complete order.
Any products returned to Wireless 1 with Exceptions to Change of Mind below will be considered an invalid return. You will not receive an exchange, refund or credit for the Product if you had one of Exceptions to Change of Mind below. For instructions about requesting a return, see "How to Return an Unwanted Item or Change of Mind" below.
If you are a customer that has purchased products under a written agreement with Wireless 1, your agreement may contain different terms for the return of products than specified by this Policy. If any conflict or inconsistency between the terms of your agreement and this Policy, your agreement will take precedence.
This Policy is in addition to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant legislation.
Exceptions to Change of Mind
Wireless 1's Change of Mind Policy does not apply:
- - To customised products that have been built to your specific requirements;
- - To products not returned to Wireless 1 in an as new condition;
- - To products returned to Wireless 1 without all media, documentation and accessories.
- - To products with physical damage
Before returning a product to Wireless 1
Please remove any:
- - additional software and personal information; and
- - hardware components which you have installed yourself on the Product after you received it.
- - individual CDs or DVDs you used to install drivers for any hardware products; and
- - passwords used to block access to the operating system or any other software components which came with the Product.
Wireless 1 will not restore or transfer any data or software from any Product returned and may result in the loss of any user-generated data. Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your goods. Please note that refunds cannot be issued until Wireless 1 receives the original Product back. Refunds for all purchases will be given using your original payment method. Refunds will be initiated with the banks within 5-7 business days.
If you have any further questions, please call ASUS Support on 1300 278 788.
How to return an unwanted item or change of mind
To return a product please use the following steps:
- 1. Please call ASUS Support on 1300 278 788 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm AEST) for assistance.
- 2. Provide your original ‘Order Number’ and any related ‘Serial Number’ from your purchase.
- 3. Once approved, ASUS Support will help to arrange the collection of the goods free of charge on a mutually convenient date.
- 4. Please ensure you obtain tracking or proof of delivery, as without this, we will be unable to process your refund.
- 5. The ASUS Support Team will provide you with a reference for your claim, and a courier Consignment label will be emailed. This label needs to be printed and attached to the outer packaging to process your goods upon return to our warehouse quickly.
Please note if you are waiting to receive another order at this eShop, please be aware that the delivery and the collection will be done by two different drivers (drivers are not permitted to accept unplanned packages).