ORDER RELATED QUESTIONS
How can I track my order?
All orders are dispatched with the use of a courier service, which allows you to track your parcel directly from the courier website. You can use your tracking number which is provided via email and enter this on the “Tracking” or “Track your item” option on the courier’s website. If you have not received your tracking number, please call us on 1300 278 788 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm AEST excluding Public Holidays).
When can I expect the delivery?
All orders should be delivered in the expected delivery window as specified on the delivery option, when selecting during the checkout process. If you have not received the goods in the specified delivery window, please call us on 1300 278 788 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm AEST excluding Public Holidays).
I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order. What should I do?
Please contact ASUS Support on 1300 278 788 immediately should you wish to cancel an order.
What is the response time for inquiries?
We aim to respond to all emails / inquiries within 1-2 business days. During busy periods, we may experience backlog of inquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.
Questions about order status?
Processing - The order has been sent to our warehouse for fulfilment. Your order will usually dispatch within 1 - 2 working days.
Shipped - The order has been fully dispatched. The dispatch tracking number is provided in the Order Tracking email where you can obtain up to date dispatch information.
How do I return my product?
Returns are permitted for refund or exchange and must be initiated by contacting our ASUS Support by phone on 1300 278 788.
I need help with ordering. What should I do?
Should you need help choosing your ideal device or need help placing an order, you are welcome to contact our friendly and experienced sales team on 1300 278 788.
PAYMENT AND PRICES RELATED QUESTIONS
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal which is secure and allows customers to use most credit/debit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro, and AMEX
I want to buy an item but want to purchase later. What should I do?
If you wish to purchase an item later please add the item to the wish list which can then be accessed in the My Account section.
Are your prices inclusive of GST?
Yes. All our prices listed are inclusive of GST.
DISCOUNT CODES RELATED QUESTIONS
How do I use discount codes?
To redeem discount codes, simply enter your discount code during the checkout process. You will see the discount reflected in your order summary.
Why doesn’t my discount code work?
Discount codes may be rejected for following reasons:
- You have entered the code incorrectly. Please check the code and try again.
- Your code has expired.
- Your code requires a minimum purchase which has not been met.
- You are trying to apply a discount to a product that is not included in the discount code offer, such as products combined with other bundle offers, or refurbished products that may not allow discount codes.
- Your coupon is limited to a set quantity of purchases and the limit has already been met. For example, it may be limited to the first 100 units.
- Your product is not available for coupon discounts as designated by discount code terms and conditions.
What are the terms and conditions for discount codes?
The use of discount codes may be restricted to certain types of products, order sizes, and/or time periods based on the criteria established by ASUS Shop. By placing an order using discount codes, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Discount codes are valid for ASUS Shop purchases only.
- For personal usage only and must not be used for business transactions.
- Must be redeemed at the time of order.
- Valid only between the start and end dates as specified on the discount code or in the advertisement.
- Limited to one coupon per customer. One coupon per checkout.
- Not transferable.
- May or may not be valid with other discounts, bundles, promotions, or discount purchase programs.
- May require a minimum purchase as designated in individual coupon details.
- May or may not be valid for refurbished products.
- May or may not be limited to a set quantity of purchases, such as the first 100 units of a product on sale.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- May not be applicable in conjunction with other offers.
- May be valid only in association with a specific payment method.
- Not valid retroactively for previously purchased products.
- Subject to program and pricing changes without notice.
What is the Industry Standard Policy regarding LCD Pixel Faults? Do you comply with ISO standards?
All LCD displays sold on the ASUS Shop adhere to the ISO 13406-2 standard which regulates the acceptability of defects and protects the end user. ISO 13406-2 recommends how many defaults are acceptable in a display before it should be replaced within the terms and conditions of warranty. The production techniques of today cannot guarantee a completely fault free display.
The table below shows the allowable number of malfunctioning pixels that are acceptable, depending on the native resolution of the LCD and allowing for 2 malfunctioning pixels per million pixels.
Note: Unless the number of pixels exceeds the tolerance level stated and set in ISO table below, we cannot take the items back for a replacement.