Wow the World with Pure Power
14" NanoEdge display
Power up for productivity
Cool, quiet and fast!
On the go, non-stop
Tough and durable
Creativity at your tips
ASUS Pen 2.0
The well-connected laptop
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
ASUS Antibacterial Guard
Antibacterial silver ions
Safe and secure
Real-time webcam image optimization
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ASUS Now with Adobe Creative Cloud
2. ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, and power button/fingerprint sensor.
3. The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
4. Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
5. Touchpad is 50% larger compared to Vivobook 14 Flip TM420 (10.4 x 6.05 cm).
6. Please note that all versions of NumberPad 2.0 only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
7. Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
8. ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
9. Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
10. Fingerprint sensor on power button option optional
12. This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx.
13. “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.